Maintaining sales tax compliance in Colorado is no easy task due to their unique “home rule” system. With certain cities and jurisdictions setting their own sales tax rules and laws, filing a sales tax return can be a challenge. However, erroneous filings can result in expensive fees, or even getting your sales tax permit revoked. That’s why your business needs to get compliance right from the beginning.
In this free Guide to Sales Tax in Colorado, we’ll help you answer these questions:
- Is your business required to collect Colorado sales tax?
- From which customers should your business collect sales tax?
- Which of your products or services are taxable?
- How much sales tax is your business required to collect?
- What do you do with all the sales tax your business has collected?
- Where can you find more Colorado sales tax resources?