Before you can collect sales tax from customers, you must first register for a sales tax permit with the state. However, this process can be cumbersome and time consuming.
Let TaxJar handle state registrations for you:
- For $299 per state, the TaxJar team will register in states where you have met nexus thresholds and need to collect sales tax from customers.
- Once we have all the necessary information from you, we’ll submit the registration to the requested state(s) within 30 days, keeping you sales tax compliant.
- We cannot complete registrations for customers based outside of the United States at this time.
- We can help with registrations when meeting nexus thresholds due to third-party inventory storage (Amazon FBA), but cannot register for any nexus scenarios involving other types of inventory storage or for nexus caused by employees located in a state.
- Only current TaxJar users are eligible for registration support at this time. If you are not yet a TaxJar user, sign up for a free trial and get started with TaxJar today.